Friday, May 16, 2014

Sole Love


Sole Society Wish List, blogger, sandals

Sole Society Wish List by simply-sutter featuring transparent shoes

As you all know I have very small feet so finding cute heels and flats can be quite hard at times. This is the reason why I love Sole Society !
♥♥♥
They carry great affordable sandals in the latest trends
These are just a few of my faves

What are your favorite ones?

This weekend Christopher and I are going to try and pick some peaches and look for a paint color for our living room !

Hope you all have an amazing weekend
 

4 comments:

Jessica Walters said...

I love Sole Society... they have the BEST shoes :) I wanted to stop by and say thank-you for the sweet comment on my blog and for following. I am now following your cute blog and I look forward to seeing your future posts!

Jessica
Afternoon Style

Jacqueline O. said...

I love anything with a little bit of a wedge, so those nude and mustard ones are right up my ally!
xo jac
thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

Erin Elizabeth said...

Hello lavender! :) Those are awesome! Love the texture and color. I need to check this shoe site out! :)
xo Erin
http://www.winkandatwirl.com/

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

These purple flats are amazing. I want. I need. Right now. :)