Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holiday Pictures

POOF! ! I Disappeared again !
I Just am not feeling the bloggin LOVE 
"insert sad face"

I do have the pictures that I had promised 
Right now I am in between Costco, shutterfly and Michaels for Christmas Cards
Do you have any suggestions ?!?





 There You Have It Our Very First Christmas Pictures Now That We Are Mr. & Mrs.
I Loved How The Pics Turned Out 
(NEED TO GET MY OWN CAMERA)
What Do You Guys Think?
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL 
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND 
LETS BE THANKFUL FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN OUR LIFE 
Luv
M

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are absolutely adorable! I was just telling my boyfriend I can't wait until we get married and take holiday pictures (I think he rolled his eyes). Do you know which one you are using for your cards?

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks !! We actually went with Costco just because we like how they print :) my husband did the same thing lol
      Merry Holidays :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love to hear your comments :)
Have a wonderful day :) M