Monday, October 21, 2013

Web 5 Layer Dip

Since Halloween is just around the corner 
I figured why not make something 
SPOOKY
This was pretty easy to make anyone can make this and for sure 
it will be a hit ! 
Ingredients : 1 can of refried beans with chillies in it , salsa, jared jalapenos , sour cream, your favorite shreaded cheese ,guacamole, plastic spider and if you have an icing gun or a ziplock will do OH and a dish to put everything in 

Layers: Beans, Guac, sour cream , jalapenos , salsa, shreaded cheese ( i guess its a 6 layer dip ) with my icing gun i filled it with sour cream and made a web design on it then added a plastic spider and served with chips


4 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm so glad you found me, cause I agree, finding other AZ bloggers is the best! And your blog is adorable! Also, I noticed you are a "no-reply" blogger, meaning I can't send you an email back when I receive your comments, here's a link to help fix that if you're interested! =) Yay for new blog friends!

    http://www.wifessionals.com/2013/05/i-want-you-to-know-i-love-you-so-please.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you miss riss I thought I had fixed it but I will try again =)

      Delete
  2. I love love love that kind of dip, but I have never seen it look like a spider web! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right it was super easy ! and suppppppper yummy I think I could eat it all myself =)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love to hear your comments :)
Have a wonderful day :) M