Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Tag



 I saw that the lovely 20/30 Glam did a tag 
so I decided to follow in their steps 
check their site out for some great tips on beauty 

1. What is your favorite Halloween movie?
This is a toughie I have a few – 1. Hocus Pocus 2. The pumpkin tree 3. All Jason Movies
But I love scary Movies !
  
2. What was your favorite costume?
Since my husband and I first started dating we always do the couple costumes the favorite one was when I was an Indian and He was the chief super cute I say


3. Do you like haunted houses?
Eek No I always hide

4.What's your favorite candy?
Kit Kats or sixlets ( I know weird but I cant help it )


5. Do you decorate for Halloween?
Yes Every year I love it ! for our house warming we did a Halloween party my grandparents even dressed up =)


6. Do you still dress up for Halloween? And if so, what are you going to be this year?
Yes I even dress up the pups this year I am going to be a scarecrow


7. What is the one Halloween candy you can't stand?
Tootsie rolls eew

8. What's your best halloween memory?
Hmm I can’t really think of one sowee

9. What song comes to mind when you think of Halloween?
Thriller by Michael Jackson –That video still scares me

10. What's your favorite part of Halloween?
The Candy

11. Would you rather trick or treat?
Treat

12. Candy Corn. Take it, or leave it?
Leave it but if its in front of me ill eat it

13. If a black cat crosses your path, what do you do?
Probably think I hope it has a home

14. Do you carve/decorate pumpkins?
Yes ! Im kinda into doing a doctor who theme one (nerd alert) or maybe a minion (kid at heart)
Ashley~ Only did it a few times and I'm no good at it!

15. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating?
I think 13 I was a “pajama girl” idk it was in then

16. Festive nail art. Yes or no?
Mmm probably not

1 comment:

  1. So true.. Candy Corn is so gross, but I can never stop eating it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love to hear your comments :)
Have a wonderful day :) M